UTSEP/GPE GENERIC MONITORING FORM:
2. Date of Visit:
|Date of Visit:||2019-03-13|
3. Observations / Findings:
|Observations / Findings:||- The administration block, Teachers' house and classrooms have so many cracks on the floor and the wall.
- Ventilator meshes are falling out in the administration block.
- Some doors on the administration block do not lock easily.
- Latrine walls and floor are developing cracks.
- Taps on the 2 tanks are broken, so the tanks are not being used by the school.
- Most of the trees planted by the contractor were destroyed by animals during 3rd term holidays.|
|Recommendations:||- The contractor should repair defects.
- The contractor needs to work faster because the rainy season is fast approaching. |
5. Record Location:
7. List of Persons Met:
|Title::||Deputy Head Teacher|
8. Monitoring Officer: