UTSEP/GPE GENERIC MONITORING FORM:
2. Date of Visit:
|Date of Visit:||2019-03-14|
3. Observations / Findings:
|Observations / Findings:||- The inside door to the Head Teacher's office does not shut.
- Locks on the administration block entrance doors are hard to open and lock.
- Water logs on the verandah when it rains
- The staffroom door does not have a provision for locking the bolt down
- All windows do close tightly, when it rains heavily, they unlock.
- Water pipes on the administration block have fallen off. Pipes on the classroom block leaks in the joints.
- The 3 classroom block has a cracked floor, no ramps on the back door.
- Trenches on the administration block do not allow water to flow away, it remains stagnant there.
- Taps on the tank are not working, so the tank is not in use.
- Upper hinge on the door to the boys' latrine is broken.
- The entrance to both latrines is not safe for the disabled.|
|Recommendations:||- Defects should be assessed and corrected.|
5. Record Location:
7. List of Persons Met:
|Name::||Tezikoma Johnson||Wahwaka Moses|
|Title::||Head Teacher||Deputy Head Teacher|
8. Monitoring Officer: